the following article was written by an Men's Activist, speaking against the onslaught of Feminism.
But, this material brings new meaning to the Immigration issue.
A new breed of immigrants has been using similar dogma in order to spread hate.
They're entering countries such as Netherlands, Australia, and Britain.
And, once they're settled; the riots begin.
They blame Netherlands for promoting the Slave-Trade, in the 18th century.
They condemn Britain's past, even though Islam also conquered many lands.
The Australians are condemned; yet their deeds differed not than any other.
Immigrants have begin using those same tactics previously used by Feminists.
Aliens enter the USA, and declare that we must leave their homeland.
You've probably read these accounts from immigrants-at-large.
They attempt to associate Europeans with all the world's dirty deeds.
SO, when reading the following article; please add a new context.
Let's also realize that Feminists deliberately attack Caucasian families.
Here's the Original Article:
There was a time, before Nazi's committed violence, genocide, & atrocities.
And their doctrine paralleled the more recent activities of feminists.
Furthermore, feminist and Nazi ideology have a lot in common.
It's not outrageous to make the comparison.
Although many consider this insulting. Mainly because it somehow trivializes the experiences during World War 11.
But making a comparison is quite realistic. And, we must bring awareness to the similarities between these ideals.
Here are 30 similarities between feminism and 'early' Nazism.
Feminism and Nazism have both ...
1) Hated individuals.
2) portraying the targeted group as behaviorally savage:
--Example, regarding Men's Rights (listed on the original blog):
Woman's Groups claim: "Men Bear a Striking Resemblance to Slugs". Women are immune to diseases. Men can't use the left side of their brains)
--EXAMPLE, regarding the rights of Europeans (since added):
Social Engineers claim that "Western Civilization is responsible for all histories crimes").
3)promoted propaganda that led to the targeted group being labeled as 'parasites', --(e.g.: see literature- Steven Jones - A Parasite?)
--(e.g....avenging the European Imperialists)
4)promoted propaganda that led to the targeted group being constantly ridiculed
(e.g.: see The Incredible Shrinking Y-chromosome by Maureen Dowd,)
(e.g. White people are toothless rednecks)
5)promoted propaganda that led to the targeted group being laughed at even when mutilated
(e.g.: Elena Bobbitt jokes. Cut Penis,)
(e.g. Mobs of Islamic extremists cheered when the World Trade Center was destroyed).
6) demonized the target group by labeling them as perverts and sexual criminals, (e.g.: see literature- Put Up or Shut Up by Wendy McElroy)
(e.g. Infidels have sinful affairs)
7) Have sought to break the target group away from their families
(e.g.: see literature- The Federal Bureau of Marriage? by Professor Stephen Baskerville. Also, examine the Court System which gives favor to broken families. Additionally, the media promotes the absence of fathers.)
(e.g. Diluting European cultures with rapid migration.)
8)promoted the view that the targeted group was responsible for most of the major ills & wrongs in society.
9) disseminated lies and disinformation about the targeted group in order to further promote their own ideology,
(e.g. see literature: Misinformation by Professor Christina Hoff Sommers)
(e.g. The Europeans repressed Islam. No mention of The Ottoman empire; or Islamic Invaders entering Kazakhstan, India, far east, Philippines.)
10)disseminated lies and disinformation about historical matters,
(e.g: please visit any 'Hippy' website, and they portray society as being extremely oppressive against women. Therefore, they are entitled primary attention. While, men deserve any injustice which may be inflicted upon him.)
(e.g. CNN, BBC portrays Western Civilization in a negative manner.)
11) used intimidation, threats and coercion to prevent their opponents from speaking out
(e.g.: The media presents a singular viewpoint which consistently empowers women, while excluding men. Also, see literature: Feminists are nasty things).
(e.g. European Constitutions which pander to Islam. American law which promotes foreign presence.)
12) promoted the lie that the privileged group consisted of innocent 'victims' of the targeted group
(e.g. "women have been oppressed throughout history.")
(e.g. "It's time for payback against white people".
13) demanded special privileges in the workplace for members of the privileged group
(e.g. preferential job placements for women)
(e.g. Euro and American hiring practices favor outsiders)
14)discriminated against the targeted group in educational matters and in the workplace
(e.g.: Feminized scholastic curriculum. Women's studies Courses. Also, see literature: Well Done the Girls?)
(e.g. American Text books give misinformation, promoting hostility against Europeans)
15) perverted the justice system so that members of the targeted group were easily discriminated against in the law.
(e.g.: family courts, Vawa, )
(e.g.: the Hate Crimes Bill which only penalizes Caucasians)
16) arranged matters so that accusers from the privileged group could be shielded by anonymity in the courtroom
(e.g.: assault cases, false accusers. Minor penalties for female criminals. )
(e.g.: reparation for past crimes committed by Western folks.)
17) arranged matters so that defendants from the targeted group had to 'prove' their innocence
(e.g.: in assault and domestic violence cases)
(e.g.: Americans are required to explain why they oppose Chain-Migration.)
18) arranged matters so that members of the privileged group could capriciously define what, legally, was to be deemed 'a crime',
(e.g.Women's groups are given political authority. They create their own definitions of justice, crime, law, & educational standard. (e.g.: many standardized laws & procedures were actually created by N.O.W.) Also, the woman's view is considered to be the definition of correctness. And, everything by women is associated with the correct ideas. (e.g.: see literature- The Real Goal by Antonia Feitz -)
(e.g. The E.U. fabricates their own policies which force huge migrations of foreigners to enter their lands).
19) arranged matters so that members of the privileged group could capriciously define their own interpretation of law.
(e.g. when a boy kisses a female classmate on the neck, this is deemed 'Sexual assault", punishable by maximum incarceration).
(e.g. Swedish man criticizes policies, and is arrested for promoting hate)
20) genocide, Playing fate, and deciding whether someone should live or die. (example: mothers are given full parental custody, Also, Violence Against Women Act, COPS, sexual harassment etc.)
(Example: All European nations should blend with others. Yet, these policies are not introduced to any other countries).
21) arranged matters so that the law punished members of the targeted group more severely than members of the privileged group for the very same crime
(e.g. in domestic violence and murder cases. INDEED, women receive light sentences for severe crimes. WE'VE INTERVIEWED SEVERAL GUARDS FROM 3 WOMEN'S PRISONS. AND THE RESPONSES ARE QUITE SIMILAR. MANY OF THE INMATES COMMIT SERIOUS CRIMES, YET, SERVE A FRACTION OF THE TIME WHICH A MAN WOULD BE, UNDER THE EXACT SAME CIRCUMSTANCE)
(e.g.: White man beats illegal alien and receives tougher punishment)
22) arranged matters so that members of the targeted group were made responsible for the choices and behaviors of members of the privileged group.
(e.g. in paternity fraud cases where duped fathers still have to pay alimony & support.)
(e.g. Non-European peoples are generally immune to anti-male legislation)
23) arranged matters so that members of the privileged group who harmed, or even murdered, members of the targeted group were shown undue leniency -
(example: Andrea Yates murders her 5 children, yet, Feminists hold society responsible for her actions.)
(e.g. Muslims protest in the streets of Paris, France. Existing law requires arrests of dissidents ; but police make exception for foreigners.)
23b) and were often actually applauded for their actions,
(e.g.: see- Killer given domestic violence award and literature: Loose Women/ Plus, observe how the media handles any case where crime is committed against a man, at the hands of a woman.) (beyond Nazi comparisons: the media laughed at men who were the victims of domestic violence. Or, a female who robbed men was considered to be smarter than them.)
(e.g.: illegal aliens are outsmarting us, because their numbers are growing)
(NBC, CBS,CNN taunts us about the changing face of America. Yet, the reporters fail to address issues, such as Chain Migration.)
24) arranged matters so that the law punished members of the targeted group severely for even trivial offenses -
(e.g,: mere allegations of domestic violence, sexual harassment, as well as, relaxed examples of civil disobedience by Men's Groups.)
(e.g. A German man believes that 4 million civilians were lost during the holocaust, instead of 6 million. FELONY)
25)arranged matters so that members of the privileged group earned a right to the property of members of the targeted group for no other reason than that they were members of the privileged group
(e.g. alimony, child custody. Seizure of home.).
(e.g. take from the Europeans and give to everyone else).
26) arranged matters so that speaking against, or, attitudes directed against the privileged group were criminalized
(e.g. biased 'hate speech' laws which only target against males who attempt to speak out.)
(e.g.: Swedish government indirectly outlaws criticizing foreigners.)
27) demanded subservience to the prevailing ideology and to the government.
Activists effectively controlled the mainstream media and the academic institutions and arranged for them to present a dishonest point of view in support of their ideology.
(e.g.: those who criticize Mass Immigrations are quickly silenced by the media. This probably explains why few Europeans formulate a Counter-movement.)
(e.g.: American Universities create study-books designed to privilege foreigners).
(e.g.: Germany's censorship laws which prohibit harmless documentaries, such as, Ice Age Columbus).
28) consistently highlighted and exaggerated the achievements and the suffering of the privileged group while downplaying the achievements and the suffering of the targeted group
(e.g. see literature- Human Rights are not for Men by Melanie Phillips.)
(e.g. Reminding Europeans of the Slave trade, despite the lengthy world-wide history of Human Bondage.)
(e.g. American men served in World War 2. Yet, still takes blame for autocracies committed against Jewish victims.)
(e.g. Partial history. Lacking criticism against Bolshevism, Tenochtitlan sacrifices, murderous Tribal customs, modern 21st century slave trade)
29) Created government-funded educational courses in universities; and in schools to promote the privileged group at the expense of the targeted group.
(e.g. Women's Studies)
(e.g. promoting diversity)
30) persisted in a long term campaign of hatred toward the targeted group
(e.g.: "Women need men like a fish needs a bicycle." "Men think about sex every 15 seconds." etc. Too many examples to mention.)
(e.g. White People invaded The Holy Land in 1099 AD)
By all means: Bar the heavy violence and the gas chambers - which came towards the end of the Nazis hold on power - feminism and early Nazism are surely very similar indeed!
return to http://News-Fact.blogspot.com/
Satellite homepage: http://NewsUnbiased.blogspot.com/
Satellite homepage2: http://News-Unbiased.blogspot.com/
Satellite homepage3 http://CensorU.blogspot.com/
Original homepage: http://White-genocide.blogspot.com/